LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A New Adventure

So I am about to head to the airport on my next adventure with my travel buddy Ellie. We are always on the move and this time its a double destination of Seattle (Our perennial favorite) and Portland (new to us). We will get to see a show by Brandi Carlile, one of Ellie's artists that she represents. The concert is in conjunction with the Seattle Symphony Orchestra and should be amazo. I am also going to be meeting up with my old HighSchool friend Stephanie Shen for some coffee (How Seattle of us) and will be staying with my Illini studio mate Sarah Butler for the night tonight. The trip should be pretty great and i will surely update as I go, but for now, I would like to share a highlight reel of the last trip Ellie and I took to NYC in April. I made this video for work, so it mainly shows the greenspaces and parks in the city but its a nice video anyway. Enjoy!

No comments:

Followers