LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Little Central West End

I was out photographing a project in my neighborhood and I rediscovered these amazing ornate light fixtures that are the symbol of my neighborhood. They are gorgeous. The lighting was just right for some dramatic shots, and I probably looked like an idiot taking them, but they are so beautiful and the building behind them is historic, and was recently renovated (my firms's project) so take a look. I did the little plaza in the background, not the crazy wild plantings by the base of the light. Such cool historic fixtures.

I added a few pics of my plaza at the end. it still is a work in progress, furniture will be coming soon.








No comments:

Followers