LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

90's Music Extravaganza

OK so I am a music addict. Who isn't really. I go through Music phases where I get super focused on one artist, or genre, or soundtrack, or mood of music and am stuck on that for like a week. I just was talking to a friend and he mentioned the Cardigans, which is one of my favorite bands from the 90's. Most people know "lovefool" (Love me, love me, say that you love me, fool me, fool me, go on and fool me) you know it. SO i downloaded some of their old stuff, and then saw No Doubt, "Spiderwebs" which i love too. SO i rummaged through some drawers and found my old CD collection and am now wrist deep (cds are not that thick) in 90's music. I am on an import frenzy! Don't try and stop me! Unless you have a foo fighters album...

No comments:

Followers