LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hey everyone! Come see how good I look! (Or could look)

SO...I found this awesome website called HauteLook.com and its has cool furniture and clothes for guys and girls. I have seen some cool stuff on there, and there are new deals everyday. Check it out! If you sign up through the link below, I get a $10 credit, so DO IT. Just sign up and I get free money. Trust me its cool. i almost bought a coffee table of here a few days ago. Its like Groupon kind of, but has multiple deals and is on cooler stuff. Some of us dont need a $35 manicure. This is better.
http://www.hautelook.com/invite/TSlazinik853

Gracias.

No comments:

Followers