LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Things are happening.

I realize I haven't posted in a month. Well over a month actually. That's the bad news. The good news is that I have been really busy. (I guess that's not totally good news but oh well) I am insanely busy at work right now. There was a groundbreaking for my Middle School Project, I am starting on about 6 new projects, and my long time friend and co-worker has decided to move on to another opportunity so I am taking over her work load as well. NUTS. Its pretty crazy right now, but there is a very thick silver lining in all of the craziness. Meanwhile, the silver lining has extended itself to my friends. Kristen got into grad school for Public Health at Washington University, no small feat at all. Such a great school! My friend Jolene got a new job back here in STL with Fontbonne University in the Admissions Dept. Sweet Dingle! Chris got a job after being laid off in 2009. The wait was worth it because this job is awesome! and he couldn't be more deserving! And on top of it all, I am headed down to New Orleans this weekend for my friends Nikki and Jeff's wedding. Its going to be an awesome time. SO PUMPED. I also booked a long weekend in the mountains with some friends in July which will be AMAZO! So that's whats up with me. I am sure there will be plenty of photos coming up after the NOLA trip this weekend, so stay tuned for that. I will also be posting some music too. I like to share. When it rains it pours! (Blog postings that is...)

No comments:

Followers