LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Culinaria!

SO i went to the new downtown grocery store today, Culinaria. LOVE IT! it is like mini whole foods but at better prices. It has wine tastings and fresh made sandwiches and a big salad bar!. It has a parking garage above it so you can park for free if you show your receipt when you exit. Its great! its not nearly as snobby as Straub's in the West End and I don't feel like I am risking my like like at Shoot'em up schnucks in Midtown. Its 5 minutes from my house so i think I am gonna start going there regularly. That is unless I'm feeling risky, then i might still go to Shoot em up. Try it out if you haven't been!

No comments:

Followers