LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gummy Time

So I think I am behind the curve on this one, but recently I went to the doctor and he told me I was low on Vitamin D (which seems to be the cure for everything now). I take a multi-vitamin on occasion but not regularly.  When I was home for Christmas my mom showed me that she and my dad take gummy vitamins. She was a little overly excited about them, but I went along with her. Verdict? They are AWESOME. I love gummi bears and Haribo and all of those, so I was surprised that the vitamins tasted great! I just bought my first bottle of Gummi-Vitamins and have to admit it was hard to stop myself after the prescribed 2 gummies per day.  Random topic I know, but hey, if you don't know about 'em yet, you heard it here first!

No comments:

Followers