LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lost my mind

Becasue I think I have lost figured out! Kristen and I were waiting on Chris to start our LOST tradition of watching together every Tuesday night and during the recap show, we had an epiphany! We figured out LOST! I am ot going to share my theory with you, because I don't want to sway you in one direction or another, but if you ask me I can explain it to you. Kristen and I are so EFFING SMART! Everyting makes so much sense now. ANd the new episode only furthered my theory so i am hoping this last season keeps on the right track and confirms my prediction, SWEET DINGLE

No comments:

Followers