LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

baby Shaun

As a gift to my friends Kristen and Kelcey (sisters) I promised to take some pictures of Kelcey's baby Shaun. It was tough getting him to smile but we tried like hell and this was about as close as we got haha. Oh well. He is a freaking adorable kid and it was fun to shoot them all. I havent had a chance to edit many yet, but I wanted to post one that I really loved. More to come!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I love it even though he isn't smiling!! I've given up on trying to get kids to smile :O)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

He is such a cutie pie, smiling or not. I believe because children do not have the words to express their feelings/emotions they have many facal expressions. You have captured one of many. So cute!

Janell said...

great photo

Trisha said...

Yeah, forget smiles. These are the real moments. :)

Followers