LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WORK WORK WORK

SO I know I havent posted in about 20 years, give or take. I have been super busy at work and with life. I have been taking photos though and am about to unleash like 3 week worth of photography on you all. Let me start with my latest work venture. We often hire professional photographers to capture our work so that we can use them as collateral in our marketing efforts. Last week, we needed to use a project in a Proposal, but we didnt have any professional photgraphs yet. Since I have recently started taking all of our in house staff head-shots for resumes and proposals, they decided to send me out to take some shots. I think I did a pretty good job, having never shot "professionally before. Here they are. Let me know what you think.









































































































1 comment:

Courtney said...

These are amazing! What kind of lens did you use?? I love it! The sky is so blue!! Great use of the natural light!! You have such an eye Tim!!

Followers