LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Work Photography

I am working on taking the new head shots for the staff at work. It is part of a rebranding effort that we are working through right now. The current pics are stuffy and all corporate. The new headshots are more relaxed and artistic. I have take wuite a few so far, and then altered them in photoshop to make them black and white and add some contrast. Here are a few I have taken so far. I addded friends that I know wouldnt mind me sharing haha.THey are made to look a bit grainy and washed out on purpose. Its that clean, "designery" look.





No comments:

Followers