LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Locked and Loaded.

OK well I am not loaded. I am actually quite poor, but I m locked in on the licensure front for sure. A few weeks back I posted that I passed my Landscape Architecture Registration Exams (LARE) and was very excited about all of that. What I dont think I mentioned is that after completing those exams, I had to file a council record, which consists of gathering a compilation of transcripts, four personal references from landscape architects that have supervised me, professional references from my employers, and of course my test scores. It took a few weeks of waiting on mail and a lot of patience on my part. (I am not good at waiting) Once it had all been compiled, I filled out the official application and wrote a check to the Missouri Board of Architects, Professional Engineers, Proffesional Land Surveyors and Landscape Architects (Yes I wrote that all on one check line, impressed?) and sent it all to Jefferson City. I received a post card saying that the processing could take up to 60 days, so again, I prepared myself to wait.

Remarkably, two weeks later i get a packet in the mail containing my official license certificate and paperwork. I am official! My mom took the big formal certificate and is having it framed for me. and I order my stamp/seal this morning so I can actually put my license to work!

I am done. Its nice to not have anything to worry about regarding all of that. Well, actually I shouldnt speak too soon. I have to renew it in 2 months already. Oh well...

No comments:

Followers