LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Monday, January 11, 2010

DAY 10 - Almost Caught Up



This is the citygarden in downtown Saint Louis. It is sculpture garden and is the big new attraction in downtown saint louis. If you havent been you should go. The sculptures are all meant to be provocative and get people talking. This particular tends to stir opinions more than any other, and has become the iconic symbol of the garden. This was taken before the garden opened. It would be impossible to get this shot now, as the garden is constantly full of people. There are 27 sculpture total and multiple water features including a spray plaza and a full service cafe and terrace. Love it.

No comments:

Followers