LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

DAY 8


So I did a fun shoot with Kristen and Chris to get some pictures they could use for a Holiday Card. We did a lot of classic, fun poses and got some good shots for the card but then we messed with the lighting and they started getting loopy and we took some pretty hilarious shots. this is the cover of their murder mystery telenovela..."Horse Rides and Death" (inside joke again, I think Ellie might be the only other person who gets this one) But anyway, I have a bunch of other ones to post of them, so look for those soon.

Why so Serious?...

No comments:

Followers