LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Don't get out of the car!!!!!

So we went to Lone Elk State Park yesterday and had a blast! (Me, Kristen, Chris, Jared, and Rachel) None of us had been before and we were itching for a good hike so we made a quick stop at Kaldi's for a coffee and we were off. It was really easy to get to, and we made a loop through the wild buffalo area first.(Thats right, wild buffalo preserve) You can drive through and are NOT allowed to exit your vehicle, although there i no one there to stop you. I personally would not take the chance because those buffalo looked pissed. Then we found the trail head and got to it. It was really muddy and we were sliding all over the place. There was a lot of topo so the hills in the mud were hard to get up but that added to the fun. We encountered a group of about 20 Elk and they were huge! They looked pissed too ( Might jsut be the general attitude around this place.) so we kept our distance and hiked around them. All in all it was an awesome trip. I absolutely recommend it. And it didn't hurt that we went to Dewey's pizza afterward, my favorite pizza. Good times

No comments:

Followers