LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pi in the C-Dub

SO Shell and I had dinner at the new Pi in the West End and it was of course NAILS! Great pizza, awesome beer list, and great service too! Atmosphere is super cozy and trendy. and to top it off it was snowing the whole time and we were sitting a the window. Good times had by all. Driving home was interesting because the Honda in snow goes over about as well as a turd in a punch bowl but we made it home unscathed. Crisis averted. And now I have wicked awesome leftovers for my possible snow day tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Followers