LIFE, FRIENDS, FUN, and everything like such as...

I am an observer. i take pictures, I see movies, I listen to music. I am sharing what i experience with you. I hope it doesn't suck. That would be unfortunate.

Friday, January 8, 2010

DAY 6



This picture is on driftwood and beach pebbles at La Push Beach on the Quiluete Indian Reservation in Washington State. It is the Western most place in the continental United States. You may know it from the Twilight Books. It is a stunningly awesome place with some amazing shades of gray blue and green. We sat there for hours just looking out at the cliffs and rocks. Ellie found these rocks already stacked and I snapped a quick picture. You will most likely see more photos from this trip becasue I took over 500.

 I am still getting my camera fixed, so I will continue to post pictures from last year until I get it back. Stupid Camera.

No comments:

Followers